Bonjour...can i help u sir???haha...tat's how v greet our customer ..lol..really miss workin there..last sunday was my last day of workin.I had learned a lot of stuff since i last worked ..eg:learn 2 cook western food, learn 2 sharpen knife(haha..bet u will laugh u c hw i 1st sharpened d knife..lol..), learn 2 cut vegetables n ...honestly, whn u r workin, u will learn 2 serve..unlike whn u r at home, u r treated like a prince or princess. I have oso learned how hard 2 earn money..n from this v noe how our parents struggle 2 earn a living.\

The best experience is how v prepared ourselves 2 hit d target on JUSCO MEMBER’S day..Weeks of planning n preparation 4 d battle was indeed really stressful, yet tat feelin jus vanish off once u manage 2 reach d target on tat day. Of course it is really tiring..imagine..i was there from 9am till 12 pm..d longest hours I had eva worked..but it was worth it..:)

Really wan2 thank my aunt n oso all d delifrance staff for their patience in teachin n guiding me..lol..i’ll miss all of u..:)o..1 more thing..workin in delifrance oso makes u fat!!!!haha..i had gained weight eva since workin over there..d food there is so tempting..especially d PIZZZZZAAAAA!!!it’s really delicious!!:)



haha..d best fruit tart eva..proud of my work..i did it k..1st time summore..not bad rite??lol





fairus's cafe mocha:)


i did this:)


me n amy..busy 'ss'ing with fairus's sunglass..haha


me n joyee..busy decoratin delice 4 jusco day!thanks gal..


eunice makin her hot cappucino:)



d menu 4 jusco member's day

0 comments:

Post a Comment