haha..guess i'm d 1st 2 take pic of my tooth rite..lol..


ish...this is d worst thing tat v hav 2 face..extraction of tooth..WISDOM TOOTH..lol..y do v wisdom tooth??it's useless as it does nt help us even whn v r chewin our food..it only gives us pain n this is d time where d dentist earn our money..hey..dont think it's cheap k..for normal extraction is rm 100..n if v have 2 go 4 surgery, it costs bout rm 400..=.=..hahha..

I remembered few months back, my 1st wisdom tooth tat gav me problem was d worst experience eva..it was really painful til i was havin sorethroat.So, as usual, i went 2 consult a doc first as i thought it might b sum ulcer problem.I went 2 a 24 hours clinic in ayer keroh n whn i went in, i think d doc just woke up from his sleep. His hair n attire was in a messy condition..(wondered if i should let him check or not..worry if he is nt a qualified doc)...afta checkin, he said that i was havin sorethroat..my mom was curious n asked him whether is it throat infection n guess wat he answered.."i think so"...gosh..a doc can giv u this answer???n worst, whn i asked him whether has it got 2 do with my wisdom tooth, he told me he is not sure n asked me 2 c a dentist later..(now u noe y i doubted him rite..)

So i ate d antibiotic he gave me n guess wat??i was allergic 2 d antibiotic which leads 2 fungal infection..omg..was really agitated at tat time as d pain has not subsided yet..so i went 2 Dr Cheah..n he told me d pain is caused by my wisdom tooth which grows at d wrong side n has 2 b extracted...so for 1 stupid wisdom tooth, i have to suffer 4 more than 2 weeks n spent more than rm 200..haih..

Therefore, this time i was smarter. When d pain occur, i wen 2 c d dentist straight away 4 extraction. The extraction was a little bit more painful than d previous 1 till it causes migraine..but wat 2 do..still gota learn 2 endure d pain la..hahha..
so, if u are havin sum problem with ur wisdom tooth, go n consult a doc immediately !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment