FINALLY, i''m bAck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaa..thousands of apologies for not updating all of u bout what is happening 2 me in this silence moment::)

overall, for d past 1 or 2 months, i had been very busy n pack with my schedule. I do not have time to even open my own blog..(LOL..excuses:P). So far, i had been adapting myself well to the life in Taylor's . Glad 2 say d people over there r nice, helpful n friendly n d best thing is thaat whn u need any help, just call them n they will be there. I really enjoyed myself throughout this past 1 month though it is a bit stressful as everything is new 2 me! I really luv my friends over there, it is as if i had already known them for ages. Sometimes, i really miss home..miss my family and d FOOOOODDDD..but what 2 do??Life is different now. I have to learn to be independent, cooking , washing d laundry and do house chores.

o..BTW..if u r wondering whether i have any news from SIMe DARBY, d answer is yes and i was shortlisted to attend d final interview. D good news is that they had change d bursary into grant where they MAY sponsor the whole course with a condition that we have to work back 4 d company n d bad news is that d chances of gettin it is very low. Knowing that i am the only person selected for medicine really makes me happy, yet after considering d full tuition fees which is about rm 350k, i am not excited anymore. I am sure u noe what i mean as my whole tuition fees can cover d sum of the others tuition fees. hahaa...do pray for me to represent God's children. If i get it, i really wan2 go all for it. At times, i miss science, honestly speaking, i still read science book..it is not a prob rite??overall, it is still knowledge, so wat the prob bout reading science book??=.=

Nyway, i oso luv d course that i am studying now..i am really good at adapting myself, so wateva course i take, i will always try to make d best out of it..hahaha..

i think tat's all for now..will upload sum pics soon..:)

1 comments:

angelic_butterfly said...

nice 2 meet u 2!

Post a Comment